With this plugin it is easy to display your own logo on the WordPress login page.
You can also specify the link attached to the logo. By default you are redirected to the homepage of your site.
- First you will have to upload the plugin to the `/wp-content/plugins/` folder.
- Then activate the plugin in the plugin panel.
- If you have manage options rights you will see the new Custom Admin Settings menu.
- Specify a link for the logo if required.
- Specify the url for the custom logo. The path can be relative from the root or include the domain name.
- If you have not yet uploaded a logo, you can do so via the Upload Image button. Make sure you click ‘Insert into Post’.
- Click Save Changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did you make another admin logo plugin?
There are already quite a few plugins that offer similar functionality, but the fact that my plugin uses the WordPress Media Library makes it super easy to upload and edit your own logo.
I also am not aware of any other plugins that allow you to specify a clickthrough url for the logo.
Finally, this plugin is ready to be localized. All you have to do is to use the POT file for translating.
Have you made any other WordPress plugins?
Yes, check out our Custom Post Widget! This plugin will enable you to use custom content types for populating widget areas.
We also made a plugin that can clean up the html header source by removing superflous scripts and tags. This plugin shall be released shortly.
Click here to download the Customize Admin plugin from the WordPress.org repository